Dead or Alive video slot is a NetEnt western themed game that was released in 2013. Since its release, it frequently made the headlines for its low volatility and its big payouts. In fact, this video slot is one of those games that players often find surprising. Especially when played at the end of a casino session. Because seriously, Dead or Alive could truly give your bankroll a boost! It is true that this video slot may seem like an innocent game at first. However, if you play it, you’ll notice that the free spins bonus feature keep on giving since it has Sticky Wilds. If you wanted to try it now you can play it for free on Parx casino or at PlaySugar House. Alternatively, you can read this review to know more about it. Then, venture at a 100% legal PA casino to play it for real.
Summary of Dead or Alive Video Slot features
|Type:||Video Slot Western Classic|
|Max Win||54.000 coins|
|Feature:||Free spins and sticky wilds symbols.|
|Volatility scale 1 (low) to 10 (high)||8|
Pros and Cons for playing Dead or Alive video slot
What’s great about Dead or Alive?
- First, it’s an easy game to understand. 3 Scatter symbols always activate 12 free spins. It’s also worth mentioning that during the free spins bonus game all win a doubled. Which means that a big payout could quickly turn into a huge one.
- Second, a great thing about this game is that you can re-trigger the free spins bonus. But more importantly, any sticky wilds you’ve previously activated will remain sticky during the additional rounds.
- Thirdly, it’s a low volatility slot, which means it won’t eat up your bankroll.
- Lastly, it’s a cheap slot to play since the min bet is $0.09 and the max bet is set at $18.
What’s not so great about Dead or Alive?
- In short, if you’re looking for a game packed with action, Dead or Alive is probably not the game to play.
- For the most part, both the animations and soundtrack are not super appealing.
- Dead or Alive only has 9 paylines. It’s a slot that is not very volatile. Frequently in order to get big payouts, you’ll need to bet pretty big.
- Finally, before playing Dead or Alive you should always check the terms and conditions of the casino you’ve signed up with. Because this game is sometimes excluded from the wagering requirements of a bonus since its volatility level is so low.
If you’re an avid slot player you’ve probably noticed already that the RTP of this game is above average. Which means you can expect regular payouts. It is true that the free spins bonus is not the easiest to trigger. However, as for all good things in life, it’s always more rewarding when you’re having to work a little harder to get them, wouldn’t you say? And indeed, rewarding is the bonus of Dead or Alive!