So, you’ve noticed the new game in PlaySugar House’s lobby. Perhaps you wonder what it’s about? Don’t worry, you’re in great hands we’ve got all the info you need on this page! It’s true that Steam Tower is a new video slot in Pa casinos. But, it appeared in European online casinos in 2015. Usually, NetEnt always releases their games in Europe first. Whilst it’s sometimes annoying if you’re a thrill seeker who’s always looking to play the latest games. It’s also awesome for PA players because it means that NetEnt only releases their best games in the States. Actually, Steam Tower is one of those games that made a sensation in Europe 3 years ago and still does today. Wanna know why? Read what’s next, plus take 2 seconds to bookmark this site, just in case you need more game info in the future.
Summary of Steam Tower Video Slot features
|Type:||Video Slot, Dragon and save the princess theme.|
|Max Win||300,000 coins|
|Feature:||Multi-Level Free Spins, Multipliers, and Stacked
|Volatility scale 1 (low) to 10 (high)||7,5|
Pros and Cons for playing Steam Tower video slot
What’s great about Steam Tower video slot ?
- All and all, we think the paytable is well balanced. The best-paying symbol is the eye of the dragon and 5-of-a-kind will give you 2,000 coins. The lowest-paying symbol is the J and a 5-of-a-kind will give you 50 coins.
- Most importantly, this game has an amazing RTP of 97%, which is 1% above average!
- In our opinion, Steam Tower is one of the best slot created by NetEnt. We think it offers great multipliers (7x) and an easy to understand progression in the free spins bonus game. Not to mention that Steam Tower also has Stacked Wilds. Which means the game has a good hit frequency.
- Additionally, if you’re a high roller you’ll love to hear that Steam Tower has multiple bet levels and coin-sized to give you the maximum control over your wager (from $0.15 up to $150).
What’s not so great about Steam Tower?
- First, its worth knowing that Steam Tower video slot only has 15 paylines. So, if you usually play 20 or 25 paylines games you’ll need a few seconds to adjust to the pay structure.
- Second, you can only re-trigger 2 free spins at the time in the bonus game. At first, it might seem a bit cheap, but it plays really well with the storyline and the free spins are easy to re-trigger multiple times.
- Finally, it seems that NetEnt got a little bit carried away with the intro animation. Sure, it’s a good storyteller, but in our opinion, it’s a bit long. So, once you’ve seen it a couple of times, you might want to skip it.
Steam Tower is a great game for all levels of players since it has flexible wager setting and a fantastic RTP. Not to mention that the storyline is pretty good and the soundtracked goes very well with the theme of the game. Additionally, we think the paytable values offer a great balance of frequent small wins and good chances at a decent payout when you’re lucky. Don’t stick around too long, climb the tower and save the princess.